Free Time Activities
St. Petersburg is the ideal place both to admire
treasures of classical art, music and architecture and to enjoy
exciting nightlife entertainment.
We offer a choice of excursions to give you an
insight into different aspects of cultural life of the city, such
- Sightseeing walking tour;
- White Nights in St. Petersburg;
- City's rivers and canals (boat trip);
- Dostoyevsky's places in St. Petersburg;
- Russian Orthodox Churches of St. Petersburg;
- Temples & churches of various religions and traditions;
- Myth and legends of St. Petersburg;
- Peter the Great: the Hero or the Beast;
- The Romanov Family and the Russian Empire / Royal Fate;
- St. Petersburg from the sky: a helicopter flight;
- St. Petersburg suburbs: Peterhof (Petrodvorets), Pushkin, Pavlovsk,
- Swimming pool;
- Fitness club;
- Ice skating;
- Sauna and banya (Russian steam bath);
- Picnics with shashlik, beach volley-ball, swimming and lots
St. Petersburg is famous for its rich cultural life. You can visit:
- concert halls
- jazz clubs
And enjoy opera and ballet, music and art!
- A variety of exquisite restaurants;
- A choice of cafes and bars;
- Night clubs & dancing halls;
- In summer - unforgettable boat trips along city's rivers and
- White nights walking tours
Our staff can fully inform you on various aspects of nightlife.
You will never feel short of entertainment!
While at our school you will meet Russian students
who are open, friendly and eager to tell you more about life in
the new Russia, to speak Russian in natural settings, to show you
the city and to just have fun together. You can enjoy parties, boat
trips, nightlife, excursions, picnics, cultural activities and a
variety of other events organized by the school. Among them, of
course, would be a visit to the banya - the traditional Russian
steam bath, a way to relax practiced by Russians for centuries.
Our cultural department will provide you with tickets
to theaters, concerts and shows, and can help organize trips to
Moscow, Novgorod, or anywhere in Russia that a student might like
to visit, even Siberia!